Steps to reproduce:
1. Add new Blank Site as Sales
2. Add two pages in site Sales: 1. About Us and 2: Contact Us
3. Add a Wiki Display portlet to each page.
4. On About Us page, add a page to Wiki display named Test1. Add tag "wiki." Click publish.
5. Configure Display portlet to display this page.
6. On About Us page, add a page to Wiki display named Test2. Add tag "wiki." Click publish.
7. Configure Display portlet to display this page.
8. Go back to default Liferay site and add Search portlet to page.
9. Search "wiki," and see results for Test1 and Test2.
10. Click on Test1 and it will take you to About Us page on Sales site.
11. Click on Test 2 and will still take you to About Us page and display Test2.
It should take you to the Contact Us page.
Below is an explanation of the intended behavior:
When using search, it seems that the first page containing the portlet of the content you are trying to access gets loaded rather than a redirect on the specific page the content is displayed on.
Requesting that after using search, you are redirected to the page that houses the content.