Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.X EE, 6.2.0 CE RC4
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Oracle Linux 6.1
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 7
DATABASE: Oracle 11.1
Issue Users who create a Web Content article are unable to edit that same Web Content article after an administrator or another user with "greater permissions" edits that same piece of Web Content.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a user and make that user a Site Member of Site A.
2. Edit the Site Member role to have access to the Web Content Portlet in the Control Panel, and edit the Web Content Portlet permissions to give all permissions to Site Members.
3. With the created user, create a Web Content in Site A. Verify that you have permissions to edit, expire, move, etc. that piece of Web Content.
4. Log out as that user and log in as the Administrator
5. Edit that same piece of Web Content
6. Log out and log back in as the user who originally created that Web Content
Result: User is no longer able to edit, move, expire, etc. that piece of Web Content.