6.2.0 CE RC5, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Tomcat 7.0.40 + MySQL 5. Portal master GIT ID: 242b87ea3b427823762e45a180c02aaa68b42bbb.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a regular role with the following permissions
- Control Panel > General Permissions > Add Site
- Control Panel > Sites > Sites > General Permissions > Access in Control Panel
- Create a user (remove Power User role, and assign the regular role)
- Sign in as the user, and try to add a Site
Clicking add in the Sites portlet should allow the user to add a site, as the Add Site permission should be all that the user needs to add a site (6.1.20 behavior).
The Add button appears, but clicking it does nothing. Giving the user the Add Site Template permissions will allow the user to add a site, but this should not be the functionality.