Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC5, 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: WCM > Product Menu
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 126.96.36.199 RC2.
Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5. Portal master GIT ID: 8b3f9534660f4f6a736ad65fb9b52f9ee9a4cb46.
Device Type:Tablet, Smartphone
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to a portal instance on an iPad while on a vertical (portrait) view
- Tap the text field for Email Address in the Sign In portlet (signing in isn't necessary)
- Rotate the iPad to the horizontal (landscape) view
- On an iPad, navigate to a page that has a Sign In portlet while not signed in as a user
- Fill the text fields for Email Address and Password
- Tap the Remember Me checkbox
The dockbar should not be displaced
The dockbar is displaced to the middle of the page. This only occurs when a text field is selected, and then rotating or selecting another element. It appears to also have to do with the keyboard popup. This occurs for any text field, followed by scrolling through the page. The user will notice the dockbar has been displaced.