Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC4, 6.2.0 CE RC5
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC6
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.40 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 6.2.x CE GIT ID: 2e93b448df7b0845844fbbf772d5d4c5902be3be.
Plugins 6.2.x CE GIT ID: c7c337b106e0c96ac40551495b1d9cde588b4867.
- Add Calendar portlet to page
- Configure email server and timezone to be matching
- Click Calendar > Calendar Settings
- In Notification Templates, assert that all fields of the email template are displaying correctly
- Edit the email templates for Event Notification and Event Reminders
- Create an event and add a reminder
- Assert event notification email is received
- Assert event reminder email is received
Expected results: Email received should display all fields defined in the email template in portal.
Actual results: The following fields are missing in the actual email received:
Please see attached screenshots for more details.