Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC4, 6.2.0 CE RC5
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC6
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.40 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 6.2.x CE GIT ID: 2e93b448df7b0845844fbbf772d5d4c5902be3be.
Plugins 6.2.x CE GIT ID: c7c337b106e0c96ac40551495b1d9cde588b4867.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-49958 Calendar - Field inputs missing in email templates LPS-40043 Event Notifications are not emailed for Calendar Events LPS-23487 Liferay 6.0 Calendar does not send email notifications LPS-29376 Ability to send group or mass email notifications for Calendar portlet events LPS-34582 Emails sent as notifications by the calendar portlet should present the timezone of the event
- Add Calendar portlet to page
- Configure email server and timezone to be matching
- Click Calendar > Calendar Settings
- In Notification Templates, assert that all fields of the email template are displaying correctly
- Edit the email templates for Event Notification and Event Reminders
- Create an event and add a reminder
- Assert event notification email is received
- Assert event reminder email is received
Expected results: Email received should display all fields defined in the email template in portal.
Actual results: The following fields are missing in the actual email received:
Please see attached screenshots for more details.