Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC5, 7.0.0 Alpha 1
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 CE RC1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.40 + MySQL 5. Portal master GIT ID: ef6f5de96121325240704b44b36a00d62f533d1b.
Plugins master GIT ID: 5ed74cd7fc235cec0cd5ffdd2518e0ece655c601
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Store (tested on staging with Antisamy hook)
- Purchase an app
- Install the app through Purchased
- Assert that it installs and that it shows up in the webapps folder
- Uninstall through App Manager (click Actions > Uninstall)
- Assert that the portlet has uninstalled by checking the webapps folder
- Assert that it does not appear in All Apps
- View the options under categories
There should be no extra categories besides All Apps after a portlet has been uninstalled.
The category of the app that was uninstalled still remains. Clicking into this category still shows the portlet. The user still has the option to Uninstall, Activate, or Deactivate the portlet, even though it does nothing.