Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.1.20 EE GA2
Plugins 6.1.20 EE GA2
The scheduled time from an imported quartz always displays the current date and time the user imports rather than the start time the event is scheduled.
These are the steps to reproduce:
1. Start 6.0.12
2. Deploy quartz plugin
3. Add quartz portlet
4. Enable Local Live Staging
5. Schedule an event for tomorrow
6. View Scheduled Staging Events and assert start time is tomorrow
7. Export quartz
8. Upgrade to 6.1.20
9. Deploy Quartz
10. Assert no scheduled events
11. Import quartz data
12. View Scheduled staging events
13. Assert start time is current time
Start time is displayed as the input start time before upgrade.
Start time is current day and time of import.