Steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy Reports EE and JasperReports EE plugins
2. Create a Site with a Page
3. Enable local Staging for your Site
4. Click on "Reports Admin"
5. Add a report definition (attach a template file or you will get an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception when you try to add a report - test template attached)
6. Add a report
7. Put a Reports Display Portlet on your page. The report created is displayed in a list.
8. Publish your Site to live
Result: The report is not displayed on the Live page
The PortletDataHandler belongs to the control panel portlet, so it should be "alwaysExportable" since it's data belongs to the group (on trunk it's dala level should be site, which is the default value so it shouldn't be a problem on trunk).