Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC6
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5. Portal master GIT ID: 8de998702d4f2131e54cc73ff83784feae6484ac.
Sprint:UI Sprint 39
Steps to reproduce:
- Add site role
- Define permissions for the role with:
- Site Admin > Content > General Permissions > Access in Site Admin
- Site Admin > Content > Resource Permissions > Web Content > Add Web Content
- Create a user, assign the user to the site and site role
- Login as the user, and add web content
- Click Recent / Mine after adding web content
There should only be one viewable web content
The web content that was added by the user appears twice. The user will only see one web content if he also has the Site Admin > Content > Resource Permissions > Web Content Article > View permission. Although it appears that a user that has the Add Web Content permission in most if not all use cases would also have the permission to view the article, this is a bug nonetheless.