Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: Master
Environment:Tomcat 7 + HSQL. Plugins 6.2.x CE. Git ID: 516f521ffff6c61dba37e4f1b0dcd1512a246b19
Tomcat 7 + HSQL. Portal 6.2.x CE. Git ID: 8de998702d4f2131e54cc73ff83784feae6484ac
Social Bookmarks in Blogs & Asset Publisher has display issues with social widgets & icons
See attached images:
Red arrows highlight repeated icons in backgroundFixed in LPS-38243
- Horizontal, Vertical, Simple display styles should display floated/inline rather than stacked vertically.
- Add a Blogs portlet and an Asset Publisher portlet.
- Add a basic blog post with some content. This will show up in both of the above portlets.
- Navigate to your plugins directory. Make sure you are on the same branch as the portal version you are testing.
- Edit your build.COMPUTER-NAME.properties file so that it refers to the correct bundle
- Navigate to PLUGINS-DIRECTORY/hooks/social-bookmarks-hook and run "ant clean deploy"
- Now you should be able to see all of the social bookmarks shown in the pictures below
- To see the three different layouts (horizontal, simple, and vertical), navigate to Options (the gear icon) > Configuration > Display Settings. There will be a dropdown menu titled "Display Style" where you can choose a different layout.