Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.0 CE RC6
Merge Site Page Variation does not work when selected twice in a row
Steps to reproduce/Testing done
1. Use Google Chrome as your browser
2. Create a private page 'Page1'
3. Go to Control Panel and enable local staging with page versioning enabled on both public and private pages
4. Navigate back to page 'Page1'
5. Use the dropdown next to the Staging link and click on 'Manage Site Pages Variations'
6. Add a new site pages variation 'Test Variation' with default settings
7. In the same dialog box, on the Main Variation, click on the "Action" button and select "Merge"
8. Click on the "X" button to close the dialog box
9. Repeat step #7
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'mergeBranch' of undefined
Firefox throws - [16:05:00.125] TypeError: Liferay.StagingBar is undefined