Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC6
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC6
PortalUtil.generateRandomKey(request, "portlet_asset_publisher_edit_query_rule") + StringPool.UNDERLINE
will always return the same initial value for multiple portlets on a page.
- Log into Portal as an Admin
- Create a new page
- add 2 "asset publisher" portlets
- click "Add New > Blog Entry"
- publish a new blog entry with title "my title"
- in both portlets, click "my title"
- inspect the social bookmarks container looking for the id in both*
- Or run the following script...
The script should return at most 1 for any unique idetifier, but in my case "ykmt_" is the generated randomNamespace that is generated once for each asset publisher portlet on the page and this causes conflicts as these are supposed to be unique identifiers.