Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE RC6, 6.2.10 EE GA1
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 5deb3ee4230c0758124007b9082d466353764c32.
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
LPS-53341 Cannot expire global scoped web content in Web Content Display portlet LPS-10539 There is no difference between scoping to "default" and "current page" in Web Content Display portlet. LPS-49830 Web Content Display cannot display content when it was scoped to some page. LPS-42715 Globally Scoped Web Content Articles displayed in a Web Content Display Portlet should be viewed in Context from the Search Portlet
Steps to reproduce:
- Add two pages
- Add a WCD portlet to each page
- On the first page, scope the WCD portlet to its page
- Add a basic WC through this first portlet
- On the second page, in the WCD configuration > scope, change the scope to the first page
- The Content will be available in the configuration: select it and click Save
- A confirmation message displays, close the iframe
- Refresh the page
Content from the first page will be available and display in the second WCD, scoping to the first page.
Scope seems to update, and shows the content from the first page is available for displaying, but doesn't display. Also, when changing the Scope back to the Liferay Site (default for WCD), the portlet will say "The selected web content no longer exists." - as if it had been displaying the content in the first place. See attached screen record.