When remote publishing to live,the system publishes all the web content even after one selects "From the Last Publish Date." The expected behavior is that the system only generates a new ID for the newly edited or added web content, not all.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add a piece of web content in a site.
2. Publish to live >check all the checkboxes (including permissions and categories) and select "All Metadata" and "From Last Publish Date".
3. Take note of the generated Ids.
4. Add another piece of web content on the site.
5. Notice the generation of article ids from previous web content when it should only be publishing the web content you have added.