Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.0 CE GA1
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: N/A
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: N/A
DATABASE: Oracle 11.2
Issue If you add 6 or more items to the cart and change the default 20 items per page, there is a resource not found error, and if you select the next or previous options for pagination, you are redirected to the categories tab.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Add Shopping portlet to a page
2) Add 6 different items and fill in the details
3) Add these 6 items to the shopping cart
4) Click on “Items per Page” and change from 20 to 5
EXPECTED: 5 items displayed in the cart
ACTUAL: error: The requested resource was not found.
5) Go back to the Cart tab
6) Click on any of the navigation arrows (First, Previous, Next, Last)
EXPECTED: it should be disabled if the number of displayed items is within the items per page range, or else it should show the next “n” numbers in the cart, “n” being the number of items per page selected.
ACTUAL: the link redirects to the categories tab
7) Go back to the Cart tab and select Checkout
8) Fill in the billing/shipping details and click continue
9) Click on “Items per Page” and change from 20 to 5 and Click on any of the navigation arrows (First, Previous, Next, Last), and see that the results are the same as after steps 4 and 6.