Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal master GIT ID: ab039f95d564c23d465428a97b6a329be156c207.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add two pages: 'wcd page' and 'ap page'
- On wcd page, add a WCD portlet
- On ap page, add an AP portlet
- Add a Basic WC article through WCD portlet
- In AP configuration, set it as the Default Asset Publisher for this page, and select View in Context in Asset Link Behavior
- In WCD portlet, edit the content, giving it the ap page as its Display Page
- In Admin > Pages, click Export to export the Site
- Choose a memorable/distinct file name for the LAR and click Export
- Save this LAR file
- Shutdown tomcat, clear the browser cache, delete the db, make a new db
- Startup tomcat
- Login, navigate to Admin > Pages, click Import
- Select the saved LAR file
User will be able to import the Site LAR without issue.
LAR Importer iframe gives a "...cannot be imported" message, saying there are missing references. See attached screenshot.