Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal master GIT ID: 317f79c308d38c4fb8000b1c373347ac5c231b8a.
When importing a WCM LAR file with an article with an Image field, the image fails to import. I have confirmed that the image exists in the LAR file in
- Add the WCM portlet to a page
- Click add article
- Add a structure with the Image structure field
- Add a template to link that Image field
- Select an image on the article
- Complete the required fields for the form and submit
- Export the LAR (You can validate here that the image exists in the example path above)
- Clear the environment and import the LAR to WCM
- Where the image should be it displays "Image"
When importing a LAR for WCM, all articles should display as it originally did with all content existing.
The WCM portlet fails to import the Image field and is missing from the article after importing.