Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
If you set the root folder to a D&M portlet and you export it without the data section, then import it to another site where this folder exists, the D&M portlet lost the root folder preference.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a folder, called "MyRootFolder"[Liferay1].
- Export the pages with Data.
- Import it to another Liferay [Liferay2], thus we have the folder there.
- Go back to the [Liferay1], add a new page and add a Documents and Media portlet, set the root folder to "MyRootFolder".
- Configuration -> Display Settings -> Click Select near the Root Folder -> Choose MyRootFolder -> Save.
- Export the pages without Data from [Liferay1].
- Import it to another Liferay [Liferay2].
The root folder has changed to MyRootFolder.
The root folder is the default one, not the "MyRootFolder".