Affects Version/s: 6.1.30 EE GA3, 6.2.X EE, Master
Branch Version/s:6.1.x, 6.2.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-30419 Media Gallery root folder and breadcrumbs LPS-25444 Documents and Media Display and Image Gallery are not exporting documents from the root folder LPS-44389 'Root Folder' in Display Settings of Documents and Media portlet is resets to blank after upgrading from 6.1 to 6.2 LPS-25820 User cannot access Documents and Media portlet options after changing the root folder LPS-40334 Documents and Media - Custom fields are not imported from a lar file.
If you set the root folder to a D&M portlet and you export it without the data section, then import it to another site where this folder exists, the D&M portlet lost the root folder preference.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a folder, called "MyRootFolder"[Liferay1].
- Export the pages with Data.
- Import it to another Liferay [Liferay2], thus we have the folder there.
- Go back to the [Liferay1], add a new page and add a Documents and Media portlet, set the root folder to "MyRootFolder".
- Configuration -> Display Settings -> Click Select near the Root Folder -> Choose MyRootFolder -> Save.
- Export the pages without Data from [Liferay1].
- Import it to another Liferay [Liferay2].
The root folder has changed to MyRootFolder.
The root folder is the default one, not the "MyRootFolder".