Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1
Environment:Liferay 6.2 CE RC6 Tomcat bundle w/default settings (MySQL DB)
See attached log for details.
What I did:
0. Fresh installation of Liferay 6.2 RC6 with Tomcat bundle on MySQL
1. Created a new user
2. Added the new user to the default Site (so the user should have the Site Member role now)
3. Added a portlet with the Preferences panel available (i.e. Currency Converter)
4. Assign to the user the permission to view the Preferences panel
5. Logged-in with the new user
6. Accessed to the the Currency Converter Preferences panel
The user is able to see the Preferences but, in the edit mode, he cannot see the other portlets (dockbar included) because of a permission exception (see attached image).
The same result happens if I deploy a custom portlet which implements the resource action mapping (see attached XML file for the code).