Reproduced on master: f2c637f04d161786affd722c05d2807b90e42250
Reproduced on branch: 0a9eaa3bf46f0b30f80b0e755bff86f3e12d0890
Prior to testing I installed Jaspersoft software.
This can probably be done using another liferay instance, however, I did not know the correct information for input.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and install Jaspersoft
Jaspersoft will open a new window in the browser at:
2) Start Liferay a port different from 8080.
3) Create new user with screen name: demo and password: test
4) Give this user admin role
5) Sign in with this user and when prompted change pw to demo.
Password must be demo for this test
6) Add Liferay's iFrame Portlet to a page.
7) Go to configuration
8) Provide Source URL:
9) Check Authenticate check box
10) Select 'Authentication Type' as 'Form'
11) Select 'Form Method' as 'Post'
12) For User enter the following:
Field Name: j_username
13) Under Password enter the following:
Field Name: j_password
14) Under hidden variable enter: orgID=UP0001;
15) Click Save
This should sign you into the Jaspersoft application in the iFrame with credentials demo/demo.
However it does not.
16) Go back into configuration.
17) For the value of password, change this to "demo" instead of @password@.
18. Click Save
You are now signed in to the jaspersoft app.
@screen_name@ is being recognized, but @password@ is not.