Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a site
2. Add a public page and a private page to the site
3. Add a Asset publisher and a Web Content Display to the public page
4. Click on the "Add" icon in the WCD portlet.
5. Go to the permission section and see the selected role (Guest).
6. Close the dialog and click on the "Add Web Content" link in the Asset Publisher
7. Go to the permission section and see the selected role (Members).
Expected behaviour: since the portlets are in the same page, it doesn't make sense they have different default role permissions to same functionality (Add Web Content).
The behaviour is same when adding another contents like Blog, Bookmarks, Documents.