Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-46011 As a site administrator I can decide whether to export/publish each service settings from within the "Content" section of the export/publish form LPS-39117 Select all checkbox does not function in conjunction with delete button LPS-13179 webcontent searchable checkbox may cause misapprehend LPS-37686 When 'Searchable' is not checked, cannot select Web Content in Asset Publisher even with correct permissions. LPS-45053 Content checkbox 'select' link opens blank options window, and clicking ok unflags the checkbox
If a PortletDataHandlerBoolean is false then in the content section of the publish/export screen under selected content the rendered checkbox (for the given entitry) is there, but not checked. This will cause the selected entity not to get published or exported even if the all content radio is selected.
1. Modify the BlogsPortletDataHandler (portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portlet/blogs/lar) where we add the PortletDataHandlerBoolean. Set the first "true" to "false".
2. Build and start the portal.
3. Set up local staging, make sure to enable to blogs also.
4. Add a blogs portlet and add a blog.
5. Go to publish to live. Under content section, assert that if you select choose content, under the blog portlet, the entities are NOT selected (checked).
6. Select all content.
Expected: All content gets published.
Actual: The unselected (not checked) content are not getting published.
We were talking about this with Daniel and Máté and came to the decision that the fix in the backend would require a lot of refactoring, so instead, we have to check those unchecked boxes manually IF all content is selected.
Ps.: Although we use the PortletDataHandlerBoolean with default true, it is possible to create it with false, which will cause the mentioned problem.