Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.1.X EE, 6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.X EE
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: N/A
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: N/A
DATABASE: Oracle 11.2
Issue: Site Administrators do not have access to the 'Actions' menu for Site Members in their Site.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new user named siteAdmin@liferay.com
2. Create a new site named testSite
3. Navigate to Site Memberships for this site, and add siteAdmin to the site and make him a Site Administrator
4. Notice that in the 'Summary' and 'User' tab that the Administrator has the 'Actions' Bar available to the user to 'Assign Site Roles' and 'Remove membership' (see screenshot adminView.png)
5. Log out and sign in as siteAdmin
6. Navigate to Control Panel > Site Membership
Result: See under the 'Summary' and 'User' tab that the Site Administrator lacks the 'Actions' menu that the Administrator had. (see screenshot siteadminView.png)
This issue also applies to custom roles that provide access to the Site Memberships UI and provide permissions to add/remove members to the site.