Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.0 CE GA1.
Plugins 6.2.X CE Git ID: 8921493bf863c45ab58a27fb6c29f8e8cfd75d30.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-48315 'Marked All as Read' is not responsive LPS-48644 Improve end user experience to allow a user to click on 'View All Notifications' or 'Mark All as Read' more quickly LPS-27624 Being a member of an Organization with no Pages will reduce the number of drop-down items in Go To LPS-46721 Dockbar notifications "Mark All as Read' missing language key LPS-2710 Marking an alert as read does not work correctly
Firefox does not recognize that clicking on a notification should mark it as read so the number count doesn't go down.
- Deploy all SO plugins.
- Create a second user named User1.
- Give User1 the SO role.
- Request to connect with User1 in the contacts center.
- Log in as User1.
- Accept the connection request.
- Click on Tasks.
- Add a new task assigned to the admin user.
- Log in as the admin user.
- The notifications portlet should show "1" for the count.
- Click on the number to expand the portlet.
- The task should be listed. Click on the task.
Actual result: You will be redirected to the tasks portlet, which will be opened to the "Assigned to me" tab. However, the notifications count does not decrease.
Expected result: The notifications count should decrease by one.
This issue does not exist for IE and Chrome.