Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: Pages > Pages Customization
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5. Portal Master GIT ID: 7a60a426cc8b01f36b0f4f25021d4c86fc4dca7a.
Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5. Portal ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: 740154bcfe4bbc17d36a3b1f7069043c5c5da5b3.
Steps to reproduce
- As superadmin create a user1, and add to the Site (default site) as member.
- Edit the Site Member role, and add the permission "Site pages" > "Customize"
- Create a TestPage with 2 columns
- Edit the TestPage and go to "Customization settings" and show customizable sections.
- Add the "Hello World" portlet to the column on the left and "Language" portlet to the column on the right.
- Set as customizable the column on the right and save.
- As user1, go to TestPage and try to add a new portlet.
Result user1 can add a new portlet because the left menu is empty.
Expected User can access to the Applications/Portlets menu in left bar, and can add one to the customizable column