Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, Master
Fix Version/s: Master
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 126.96.36.199 RC2.
Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5. Portal master GIT ID: 301be25f01e918ed767b93ba39dd65b733ea1df7.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-47953 Page cannot be scrolled after closing device preview LPS-42998 Master only - In the mobile view or on a mobile device (768 - 979 pixels), the Add/Edit sidebar leaves excess white space on the left LPS-41058 Menu options, text, and scroll bar are being blocked by buttons in the Add/Edit sidebar menu LPS-26459 After creating a comment, the scroll to that comment is not working LPS-26676 After creating a comment, the scroll to that comment is not working
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a page, and add multiple portlets to the page so it is scrollable
- Navigate to the page as Test Test on a tablet
- Tap the appropriate buttons to navigate to the Add sidebar
- Assert that scrolling in the sidebar works (the left side)
- Scroll along on the page (the right side)
- Try to scroll in the sidebar
Scrolling should switch seamlessly between the sidebar and the page
The sidebar scrolling gets stuck. Holding your finger on the sidebar will reselect the sidebar for scrolling, but this should not be necessary.