Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 18.104.22.168 RC2.
Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5. Portal master GIT ID: 7a60a426cc8b01f36b0f4f25021d4c86fc4dca7a.
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
LPS-41360 On iOS devices, a user cannot escape a menulist that is in an iframe by tapping outside the menu LPS-36579 Blog inline editor always shows input on iPads LPS-42595 Cannot click on certain areas of context menu in OpenSocial Gadget Editor LPS-42495 On a mobile device, typing new lines in the CK Editor should automatically scroll the screen down to see what is being typed
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a Blogs portlet to a page
- Add a Blogs post of at least 5 lines.
- Navigate to the blogs post as Test Test on an iPad.
- Tap on the text to access the inline CK Editor
- Tap on the white space directly to the left or right of the text.
Tapping on any white space should exit out of the CK Editor
Tapping only on certain white space will exit out of the Editor. This can be problematic for longer blogs entries (which are likely to be common for blogs entries).