Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5. Portal 184.108.40.206 RC2.
Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5. Portal master GIT ID: 7a60a426cc8b01f36b0f4f25021d4c86fc4dca7a.
Device Type:Tablet, Smartphone
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a blogs portlet to a page
- Navigate to the Blogs portlet
- Tap "Add Blogs Entry"
- Type in the CK Editor for multiple lines
- Tapping a line or word moves the cursor there.
- Moving view away from the CKeditor then typing should scroll the view down and see what is being typed.
- Tapping a someplace in the CKEdtior does noting, holding will move the cursor but also bring the copy/paste menu and typing is not possible until the menu is closed.
- Movie view away from the CKeditor then typing will not type anything and the view ill not scroll down to the editor, after moving the view back down to the editor the user is unable to type again until the cursor is moved out of the CKEditor and then back in.
iPad (3rd Gen) + iOS 6.1.3 + Safari
iPod Touch (4th Gen) + iOS 6.1.3 + Safari