Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M1
Component/s: Documents & Media
Environment:Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5.5. Portal ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: 0f84edc9c1a97d53f55e40f704011ee8752a6c34.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5.5. Portal master GIT ID: 7183a1f845d02199456bf5059410538792b5fc81.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add Documents and Media Portlet
2. Set Scope to Global in Configuration
3. Add folder (sports) and subfolder (soccer)
4. Navigate to Configuration > Setup
5. Change root folder to the first added folder (sports)
6. Save configuration
7. Assert that the files displayed in the Home view is sports
8. Click on the subfolder soccer to go inside
9. Click on the "Home" link in the breadcrumb
After navigating the files displayed are those of the upper most root folder, not sports as configured.
The files displayed after clicking "Home" in the breadcrumb should be those of the folder sports, since it's the one configured as the root folder for this portlet instance
Compare the attached .gif files. The files compare the same steps, one being on Global and one on the Liferay Site.