Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Fix Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.1 GA2
OPERATING SYSTEM: Red Hat Enterprise 6
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 6
DATABASE: SQL Server 2008 R2
Editing and saving a file in WebDAV network drive does not refresh the thumbnail in the network drive, but the file is updated in the DM portlet.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Go to Liferay
2) Go to or add Documents & Media portlet
3) Create folder in Documents & Media
4) From the folder you created, select "Access From Desktop"
5) Copy the URL and map is as a network drive
6) Network drive mapping complete
1) From folder in Documents & Media, add an image file (.jpg for example)
2) From the network drive, perform a F5 or "refresh"
3) Image file will appear in folder. Ensure view is set for thumbnails.
4) From Network drive, edit the image (edit in MS-Paint for example)
5) Save the image. Image saves successfully.
6) Perform an F5 or "refresh" of the network drive.
RESULTS OF TESTING
Reproduced in 6.1 ga2