Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.1.X EE
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.25 + Mysql 5.5
The issue had been fixed in trunk from https://support.liferay.com/browse/LPS-32306, and only occured in 6.1.x
Add a web content with a structure/template who has a image field. And then, in web content display portlet, we tried to edit the web content. If we delete the image and then upload a new image. After publishing the web content, the new image is missing.
1. Add a structure with an image field.
2. Add a template to display the structure.
3. Add a web content 'AAA' with the new structure. -> Upload a image in the image field. -> Publish.
4. Add a web content display portlet in this page to display web content 'AAA'.
5. Click 'edit' in web content display portlet.
6. In web content edit page, click link 'show'. Here we can see the image that we previously uploaded.
7. Click 'Delete' button on the top of the image.
8. Choose a new image in the image field. -> Publish.
Current behavior: The new image is missing and can not be displayed in web content display portlet.
In trunk, if we delete the previous image, the image upload field will be disabled.