Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.X EE
Component/s: Documents & Media
- Start Liferay in 6.1
- Add Documents and Media portlet
- Click Manage -> Document Types
- Add a new document type with the field "File Upload"
- Add a new document using the new type and upload something in the "File Upload" field
- Upgrade to 6.2, however, do not copy over data folder (or you can copy it over and just delete the file inside the data/document_library folder)
- You will get the attached stacktrace and upgrade will fail.
Missing files is fairly common in real production servers. Should log the error and continue.