Affects Version/s: 6.0.X EE, 6.1.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Environment:Liferay portal master f4b2c3a9cd37991434f98b259cdf715a052d6202
Portlet WSRP from plugins master 8e1c51f58369bf43f089a5541bb459489952cbc1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install the WSRP portlet.
2. In the control panel go to the WSRP portlet.
3. Click on the "Producers" tab and create a producer using the Unit Converter Portlet.
4. Copy the URL for the newly created producer.
5. Click on the "Consumers" tab and the add Consumer button.
6. Name the Consumer Portlet and under URL place the URL of the previously created producer.
7. Click Actions > Manage Portlets for the newly created consumer.
8. Click the add portlets button.
9. Under Remote Portlets select the Unit Converter Portlet, enter a name and save.
10. Go to the login page, and add the newly created WSRP Unit Converter Consumer Portlet.
11. Update the preferred display language in the browser (Tools > options) to a non-supported language , and navigate back to the page with the WSRP portlet on it.