Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Site: Site1
2. Add a page: Page1.
3. Add the language portlet to the column on the right.
4. Go to the Page1 -> edit -> customization sections -> and set as customizable the column on the right.
5. Create an user: user1, and set as member of the Site1
6. Go to the Page1 -> Custom view
7. Remove the language portlet, and add an asset publisher portlet. Change the name of the portlet over the portlet title.
8. Go to the Site Administration and enable Local Staging.
9. As User1, go to Live Site -> Page1 -> custom view.
Result=> User1 don't view his changes over the customized section.
Expected=> User1 can view his changes over the customized section.
Test 2=> After do more changes if the Admin publish the page to live, the changes are not copied to the Live Site.