When there is an error message on a portlet and user changes language, the error message changes to "... is temporarily unavailable." and there is a WARN in the logs:
And an exception after the WARN:
See the attached log.
- install liferay
- copy the attached liferay-display.xml into tomcat-7.0.42\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\liferay-display.xml
it unhides some portlet on control-panel
- start Liferay
- add language portlet
- add Users and Organizations portlet form the "Tools" category
- add a User with name "test"
- try to add a second user with the same name ("test")
- portlet shows and error
- change language
- WARN and ERROR in log, portlet says: "... est temporairement indisponible." (or similar message in other language)