Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.1.X EE
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.42+Mysql 5.5
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-55909 Category data can't be deleted in live site after publish to live LPS-40722 The data of web content is not updated in AssetEntry table when deleting the lastest version web content LPS-30299 When deleting a site, all the data generated by portlets should be deleted LPS-18102 Delete User does not delete all of the related data LPS-45354 in dynamic data list, deleting a record does not delete its binded asset from assetentry table
The issue only occured in 6.1.x. On trunk, the issue have been fixed in https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-27510
1. Create folder in Global named "test global folder"
2. Upload a document into "test global folder" (I am uploading testGlobal.doc)
3. Create one blank site name “test site”
4. Create a folder in "test site"'s document library and name it “test site folder”
5. Create shortcut in "test site folder" within “test site" and link to Global >>test global folder>>testGlobal.doc
6. Delete site “test site”
7. Now try to edit document in Global >> Document Library >> test global folder >> testGlobal.doc, click publish.
8. It throws the error saying Document and Media is temporarily unavailable.
I found some data(in assetentry table and dlfileshortcut) was not deleted after deleting the new site. I can see those unclean(orphaned) records by using the following SQL:
1. unclean(orphaned) records in dlfileshortcut:
select * from dlfileshortcut where groupId not in (select groupId from group_)
2. unclean(orphaned) records in assetentry:
select * from assetentry where groupId not in (select groupId from group_)