Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Site (Site1) and add a page (page1) with two columns.
2. Edit the page1 and set as customizable the column on the right.
3. Add the one portlet to each column, eg: HelloWorld Portlet to the column on the left, and the Login portlet to the right)
4. Create an user (user1) and set as site member of Site1.
5. Enable Local Staging in the Site1.
6. Go to page1.
Result: User1 can't customized his view, he only is able to restore the default view.
Expected: Site Member User1 can customize his view (directly over Live)