Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M1
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5.21. Portal ee-6.2.x EE GIT ID: fdc6b86cd75d9b9eaff2641c945e575584b2fae1.
Tomcat 7.0.42 + MySQL 5.5.21. Portal master GIT ID: 616d03f09a4981a36680e999deebcdad8d13d703.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add Documents and Media portlet to Welcome page.
2. Create a folder.
3. Click the folder drop-down > Permissions.
4. Unflag guest view permission.
6. Click Add on the top left of the page.
7. Drag/Add the folder from recent list.
8. Sign out.
Documents and Media folder should be invisible on Asset Publisher.
Documents and Media folder is visible via Asset Publisher even though the view permission is unchecked.
Note: The issue also happens with Web Content folder and Bookmarks folder.
In 6.2.x EE, the result is different from trunk. Displaying Asset Publisher with empty. Expected behavior: Assset Publisher should not display when the folder is not visible for guests.