Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.2 GA1
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2008
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: Java 7
DATABASE: Oracle 11.1
Issue: Metadata Sets created in the Documents and Media Library of an Organization Site do not appear in the list of Metadata Sets for that Site after their creation
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Organization "Human Resources" > Manage Site > Create Site
2. After the site has been created, go into Control Panel > Sites > Human Resources
3. Once Human Resources has been selected, check Content > Documents and Media > Manage > Metadata Sets
4. Add a Metadata Set > and name it "Human Resources Sections"
5. Create three Text Boxes in the Metadata Set
RESULT: When examining the UI in Metadata Sets, the new custom metadata set doesn't show up in the list. The expectation is that the custom metadata shows in the list of Metadata Sets.