Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 M1
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-37277 Enterprise Calendar - Guest User with correct permissions cannot view booking details LPS-15458 Guest user can still see event details if set only viewable to Community Members in Calendar portlet. LPS-45154 The agenda view of the calendar portlet is not displaying event details for guest users LPS-45178 Calendar - Labels for Add Event button, and Quick Edit popups, and iframes in portlet are displayed incorrectly LPS-34920 When a Bookmark is uploaded, authenticated users can see Add New in Asset Publisher even without the right permission
Given an event in a calendar where the guest user has not the "View Event Details" permission, the guest user can see some of the details.
In a page containing the Calendar portlet
- Add a new calendar to the current site
- To add a calendar, click on the arrow after "Current Site Calendars";
- click on "Add Calendar"
- after saving the new calendar, click on the blue arrow beside its name
- Click on the arrow after the new calendar name; click in "Permissions"
- If set, unset the "View Event Details" permission from the guest user.
- Click in "Save"; close the dialog.
- Click on the "Add Event" button
- In the "Details" section, select the newly created calendar.
- In the "Invitations" section, invite another resource.
- Click in "Save". Close the edit window.
- Log off from the portal.
- Click on the created event
- In step 6, a success message would be displayed.
- In step 7, the newly invited calendar would be displayed in the "Invitation" section
- In step 10, a success message would be displayed.
- In step 11, the removed calendar would not be displayed in the "Invitation" section
- In step 6, an error message is displayed.
- In step 7, the newly invited calendar is not displayed in the "Invitation" section
- In step 10, an error message is displayed.
- In step 11, the removed calendar is displayed in the "Invitation" section