Steps to reproduce:
- Create a site with a page
- Create a Documents and Media folder
- Place Document Library Display portlet on the page (eg. RootFolder)
- Export site
- Import to an other instance
- Now on the original site set the DLDisplay portlets root folder to RootFolder
- Export site with the Data checkbox unchecked
- Import it again.
Result: The on the imported site DLDisplay portlets says it's temporary unavalible. It's because it got updated with wrong rootFolderId in the import process.
On master and 6.2.x export of referenced data is handled in a way that is not backportable, and the issue is not reproducible there.
Soultion: switch referred classPKs in the exported preferences to UUID. This way we will be able to identify the referred data on the target environment.
Note: Solution involves making the sam changes on Documents and Media Portlet to keep consistency.