Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.2.X EE
This can be reproduced by setting the announcements portlet to have a render-weight of 0, and ajaxable = true.
Then when you click on the "Mark as Read" button, nothing happens...
2/28/2014 - Without setting any properties for the announcement portlet, this behavior is reproducible. This only occurs the first time an announcement entry is added in Liferay (ie a clean database). Steps to reproduce:
- Startup Liferay on a clean minimal Database
- Add a page and add the Announcement portlet
- Click on Manage Entries > Select General and Click 'Add Entry'
- Add a test Entry and click on the "Entries" tab
- Click on the 'Mark as Read' for the entry you created
- Assert you get jsp errors and the entry does not get 'Mark as Read'
- Click 'Mark as Read' again and you will get a DataIntegrityViolationException