Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 M3
Steps to reproduce:
1) Change /etc/hosts (or other files if testing in non-Linux environments) and add a hostname:
2) Enter http://mysite.com:8080 (don't log in yet). At this point, when inspecting html ("head" element) you can see alternate URL are using "localhost" instead of "mysite.com", which is wrong.
3) Log in using "email@example.com" user
4) Go to Site Administration -> Pages.
5) Add one page and click in "View Pages" -> You are redirected to "http://locahost:8080", which is wrong. You are redirected to the wrong place too when using dockbar "My Sites".