Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Environment:LIFERAY VERSION: 6.2 GA1
OPERATING SYSTEM: Red Hat Enterprise 6
APPLICATION SERVER: Tomcat 7.0
JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE: JRocket JDK 6
DATABASE: MySQL 5.6
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
LPS-34869 Enterprise Calendar - RSS feed unable to update to new event booking when event bookings are changed in Calendar portlet LPS-42857 Portal JSONWebServices does not work when portal is deployed on some context other then root LPS-51419 As a user I do not want to receive notifications from both the meetings portlet and the calendar portlet when I'm invited to a meeting. LPS-16846 Calendar Portlet - Event time display
Issue: Calendar Portlet Events do not display when Portal Context is changed from ROOT
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add portal.ctx=/portal in portal-ext.properties.
2. Change ROOT folder name to portal in bundle\webapps.
3. Change ROOT.xml name to portal.xml in bundle\conf\Catalina\localhost.
4. Change <Context path="" crossContext="true"> to <Context path="/portal" crossContext="true">.
5. Start server and go to localhost:8080/portal
6. Place the Calendar Portlet on a page
7. Create a new event in the Calendar Portlet for today
Expected Result: The event is created and displays in the Calendar Portlet
Actual Result: The event is created and does not display in the Calendar Portlet. But when I change the Portal Context back to ROOT, the event created in step 7 displays.