Affects Version/s: 6.1.20 EE GA2
Reproduced in branch: 2584646c4f582f185576dd0e2e5c43f5014198dc
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an organization TestOrg1
2. Create a user TestOrgAdmin1 in TestOrg1 with the role of Organization Administrator
3. Create a new Regular Role with the permissions "Users and Organizations: Access in Control Panel" and "Users and Organizations: View" and assign it to TestOrgAdmin1
4. Log in as TestOrgAdmin1
5. Go to Admin - Control Panel - TestOrg1
6. Edit TestOrgAdmin1
7. Change TestOrgAdmin1's screen name and click "Save"
Note: Editing TestOrgAdmin1 from "My Account" will work properly.
Expected: No error is thrown, and the Edit User page refreshes showing the new data
Actual: the error message "You do not have the required permissions" is displayed, though the change to the user's data is persisted.