Affects Version/s: 6.2.0 CE GA1, 6.2.10 EE GA1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x EE Git ID: 9df9e87bc805c525719c8f583dacbb24eab0da11.
Tomcat 7 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x CE Git ID: 9cda2081df4e0b2d2f951b8181952736be17e83b.
Message board attachments are no longer accessible after upgrading from 6.1 to 6.2
- Start Portal 6.1.
- As the admin, add a new page.
- Go to the new page and add the message boards portlet.
- Add a new thread with attachment.
- Leave the view permissions as "Anyone (Guest Role)".
- Stop Portal 6.1.
- Add 6.1 legacy properties to portal-ext for 6.2, point db and home folder to the ones use with 6.1.
- Start Portal 6.2.
- Create a new user.
- It does not matter if the new user is a member of the site or not.
- Sign out and sign in as the new user.
- Navigate to the message board thread.
- Click to view the thread.
- Click on the attachment link to try to open or save it.
Expected result: A window should pop up that lets me either open the attachment or download/save it.
Actual result: I am redirected to a message that says "Forbidden. You do not have permission to access the requested resource."