When a calendar event is linked to another asset, and this other asset is displayed, the description of the calendar event is just plain text. There is no way of viewing the event.
- Create a page
- Deploy the calendar portlet in the created page
- Add an event in the calendar
- Create another page
- Deploy the blogs portlet in the created page
- Add a blog post in the blog. Save it
- Add another blog post in the blog
- In the "Related Assets" session of the blog editing page, click on "Select", then click on "Calendar Event"
- Select the previously created event.
- In the "Related Assets" session of the blog editing page, click on "Select", then click on "Blogs entry"
- Select the previously created blog post.
- Access the blog page
- Access the blog post
- Both the related event and the related post would be displayed as a link, which would point to a screen where more details about the event could be viewed.
- The related event is displayed as raw text. The related blog entry is displayed as a link, as seen in calendar-asset-link-no-link.png.