Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.1.X EE, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 M3
Component/s: UI Infrastructure
Branch Version/s:6.2.x, 6.1.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-32940 Classic Theme Child Menu issue in IE LPS-59995 Navigation Menu Minimally Styled NavBar makes current child page difficult to view LPS-50354 Adding page issue in IE8 LPS-41120 Unable to add a portlet from the Add Application menu via dragging on IE8 LPS-16524 Language selection drop down menu for translator portlet jumps to the top of the bottom monitor in a 2 monitor arrangement in IE8
LPS-32940 - reproduced on trunk
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create three Child Pages under the 'Welcome Page' on the Default Site. Name those Child Pages: Test1, Test2, Test3.
- Create a new page called 'Second' on the Default Site.
- Create three child pages under 'Second'. Name those pages: Second1, Second2, Second3.
- Navigate to the Default Liferay Site.
- Place the mouse cursor over the page "Second" and have the Sub-Menu for the Child Pages display (see screenshot click.png for example).
- Click on any of the Child Pages (e.g. Second 1, Second 2, Second 3).
Browser navigates to the page I selected.
The Sub-Menu under Welcome is opened instead. No navigation occurs.