The "View Event Details" screen of the calendar portlet should only display information about the events - it is never expected to allow to edit them. However, the contents are displayed in inputs nonetheless. This is specially problematic to the "Description" field, which can contain HTML tags expected to be rendered.
In a page with the calendar portlet
- Click in the "Add Event" button
- Enter a title for the event
- Enter a description for the event, preferably adding some formatting (bold, italic etc.)
- Saves the event. Close the dialog
- In the scheduler, click on the event
- In the quick view popup, click on "View Details"
- The event information would be displayed inline.
- The description would be formatted.
- The event information is displayed in HTML inputs.
- The description is displayed inside a textarea element and the description's tags are visible to the user.