Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
steps to reproduce
- add a blank site "test" with a page "wiki-test"
- on "wiki-test" add a Wiki Display portlet -> select main node and choose front page
- in the Wiki portlet in the control panel edit the front page and add some content
- go to -> site-admin -> configuration and enable local live staging with the Wiki portlet checked
- go back to "wiki-test" page and verify that the initial publish to live was successful
- make a change to the content of the front page of the main wiki.
- go to the staging page of "wiki-test" and publish to live
- navigate to the live page
the content on the live page dissappears from the Wiki Display portlets
the content will be updated and will display correctly
Note: the content will also disappear from the Wiki portlet on the page (not the wiki admin portlet in the control panel)